Tokyo movie and dvd hints

Makoto makoto at fastwebnet.it
Tue Jul 5 18:08:44 EDT 2005

Since two months I am a silent reader of this valuable list. I've learned a
lot of interesting things and I wish to thanks all friends.

Now I am going to go to Tokyo and stay for five weeks and I guess if someone
could suggest me some interesting place regarding Japanese movies (i.e.:
exhibitions, museums, bookshops and so on).

My first interest is to collect Japanese movies. Usually I buy them by HK
and Japanese internet sellers. But if someone could suggest me where to
search interesting and perhaps rare titles in Tokyo, I will be happy.

Thank you very much,

Franco Picollo