Tokyo movie and dvd hints

tetsuwan at comcast.net tetsuwan at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 10:51:58 EDT 2005

I went to YOdobashi a couple of times when I was in Japan last summer. The store does carry a nice selection. However there's a media shop in Hadano that seemed to have Yodobashi beat on the selection tip. I can't recall the name of the place now, drawing a total blank. It has books and manga on one level, CDs on another, and movies on the top floor. I think it's a chain. Anyone hazard a guess to the name?