Osaka's Umeda Planet Film Library

Wei Ting Jen intewig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 06:55:30 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the many helpful e-mails I received with regards to my query
on viewing wartime films in Japan.

A few of you mentioned checking out Planet Film Library in Umeda. Try as I
could I could not locate it. Does it have a Japanese name? Would appreciate
very much if anyone knows who I should contact/how to get there!

Also, I know I mentioned this earlier, but does anyone know if there is a
copy of Kamei Fumio's Peking available for viewing anywhere in Japan? So far
the answer seems to be no...Also, I've heard from a couple of you that
"Sakebu Ajia" is lost - are we all in agreement on this?

Thesis is going well, and I do the chuukan happyou tomorrow. KineJapan is in
my acknowledgements!

Much Thanks,
Wei Ting