Adachi's New Film

Mark Nornes amnornes
Wed Jul 13 16:56:56 EDT 2005

The website is interesting, and has some good descriptions of the film.
Definitely worth checking out.

Adachi gave me a script, which I've started but haven't finished. It's
probably tighter-written than anything he ever did before--also
wonderfully surreal, political, violent. Let's hope he can gather the
money.

Markus