A2 documentary query

J.sharp j.sharp at hpo.net
Tue Mar 8 04:53:14 EST 2005

Thanks Aaron, this could well be the reason for the difference in running
time. I think the jmdb often goes with the running time  of the first ever
time the movie gets released in the cinema, so maybe they used the quoted
Yamagata running time. Sheer hypothesizing, of course, but very interesting
to know that scenes were cut anyway. If you could check with your wife, that
would be great.

To anyone who hasn't scene them, these are two fascinating films, and I
recommend you all to check them out when they US DVDs come out.

Jasper

-->