Self-introduction, and a request for suggestions

Alex Bates batesa at umich.edu
Wed Mar 16 09:29:54 EST 2005

Hi Irene,
I am currently working on a dissertation on the Great Kanto Earthquake
at the U of M.  Unfortunately there aren't many films that are
accessible, in any case I'll send you more info off list.
As for other films- Naruse has some good things on the Moga in the
early 30s. I think some are here too.
Alex