Introduce myself

Makoto makoto
Fri May 13 00:27:09 EDT 2005

Hello, I'm pleased to enter your list.

Name: Franco Picollo

Institutional affiliation or employment: Fondazione Giovanni Agnelli (Giovanni Agnelli Foundation) - Senior Program Officer

City and country: Torino - Italy

Research projects or publications: I am no more a researcher - My only publications are referred to economics and are very old.

Interests with regard to Japanese film and moving image media: I am studying Japanese. I like Japan's cinema and literature. I collect Japanese movies on dvd.

Thank you for receiving myself in your list.

Bye, Franco Picollo