The Latest on Kinema Club V

Mark Nornes amnornes
Mon May 16 23:20:36 EDT 2005

We finally put the Kinema Club V information online. You can download
the TENTATIVE program at the Kinema Club website:

http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/

For those planning on attending, let us remind you that you need to
print out that packet and bring it with you. We won't have copies on
hand. Do this last minute; there are changes almost every day.

For those who couldn't read the Japanese in my last post, you'll find
the Japanese text describing our Athenee screenings in the latest
version. The slick chirashi is below. Films were programmed by critic
Kimata Kimihiko. He and our own Anne McKnight will be holding an after
film discussion after Dangerous Hero on Saturday.

Cheers,

Markus and Mitsuhiro