Film libraries in Kyoto

Samuel Alanson Turner samuelt at umich.edu
Thu Nov 17 08:32:43 EST 2005

Hey all-
   Sorry for such a mundane question, but searching the archives for
something like this proved to be sort of difficult..  Does anyone know off
the top of their head of any film collections in Kyoto that have good
selections of pre-war titles?  Specifically I'm looking for Kamei Fumio
films, but really any leads would be appreciated.  I have access to the
Kyoto University library but I haven't found anything too promising on
their website save a short list of films available in their "Media
Commons".  Replying off-list is fine.
   -Sam Turner