new publication on Japanese Cinema

kiseko minaguchi kiko
Mon Oct 24 21:19:08 EDT 2005

This is the announcement of the publication of a rather feminist approached
"Cinema Maternity" by Kiseko Minaguchi who was
awarded Ph.D. in Arts from so called Nichidai in Tokyo, This book deals with
the Japan-here with those of you interested in Japanese Films. I want to
publish the translaltion of the book in the near future, and  until then I'd
be happy to talk about my
book and my dissertation if any educatlional or cultural institution invites
me.
I used to write for Kine Japan but without any reason one day I realized I
lost a contact with it. I sent a couple of emails in vain.And I'm pleased
I'm able to see what's going on in Kine Japan.
Best,
Kiseko Minaguchi