Kurosawa Kiyoshi's missing films

Jim Harper jimharper666
Sun Dec 10 09:27:52 EST 2006

The Haunted School TV specials have appeared on cheap Hong Kong DVDs in the past, but I think they're out of print now. They were available on Japanese DVD, but again, I think they're out of print. I believe copies turn up periodically on Japanese auction sites too, but I don't know how often.

  Takashi Shimizu's episodes have appeared on western DVDs of his films, but I doubt that's going to happen with Kurosawa's. Mind you, his 'Kazuo Umezu Horror Theatre' contribution has been released.

  Sorry I can't be more help!

  Jim Harper.

Giacomo Calorio <cinnamon815 at yahoo.it> wrote:
    Hi everybody,
  my name's Giacomo Calorio and I'm writing a book concerning Kurosawa Kiyoshi, which will be published on April here in Italy (of course, it will be in italian). In order to make my essay the more complete as possible, I'm desperately looking for the movies listed below. I would be very grateful if someone could help me to find anyone as soon as possible.

  thanks in advance!

  Giacomo Calorio
  www.neoneiga.it

  Ghost Cop (2003)
  Deka Matsuri ? Rei deka

  School ghost story G  (4) Spirit of tree (1998)
  Gakko no kaidan G (4) Kodama

  School ghost story f: Tale of the Abolished School (1997)
  Gakk? no kaidan f  (3) Haiko kidan

  School ghost story  Hanako-san (1994)
  Gakko no kaidan  Hanako-san

  Otokotachi no gekij? (1994)

  893 TAXI (1994)
  yakuza taxi

  Fuyu no omokage (1986)

  Ningensei no kejime (1983)

  Toso zen'ya (1981)

  Shigarami gakuen (1980)

  School Days (1978)

  Shiroi hada ni kuru kiba (1977)

  Shingo chikachika (1976)

  Fukakutei ryokoki (1976)

  Boryoku kyoshi - hakucyu daisatsuriku (1975)

  Rokko (1973)

"-E com'??
-E com'? altrimenti?"

giacomo