CineAsia ML

Adrian Wood adrianjwood at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 16:40:31 EST 2006

Silvia,

I am having the same problem! Not being a reader or speaker of Spanish it is
less than easy to unsubscribe.

Hopefully no one provided the very useful periodical list of K-J subscriber
addresses that is circulated to us. I can't see how else the would have
found my address and yours by pure chance.

Adrian