KineJapan member list

El-Khash Najib najibjp at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Feb 19 12:45:41 EST 2006

Hello,

I got the Spanish messages, tried a few things and was
successful in unsubscribing, relying on similarities
between some Spanish words with English or French. I don't
even remember exactly what I did, but I think it involved
sending an [unsubscribe] message, and then clikcing on the
(confirmation?) link in the e-mail I received upon doing
the first step.

I would also vote for option 3:

3) Stop sending out the list, but still allow members to
obtain it whenever they want. At this point, anyone who
subscribes can send a simple message to the list server
and get the member list. How to do this is explained in
the WELCOME and INFORMATION messages.

Cheers,
Najib El-Khash