KineJapan member list

Peter Larson peter_larson2000
Sun Feb 19 18:22:05 EST 2006

I say keep things as they are. I personally got
nothing from this CineAsia thing, so I doubt that they
are using the list, as I have three addresses
subscribed here at KineJapan. I personally like
getting the list periodically because I like to see
whose on the list and check for friends and
acquaintances (did I spell that right?) but I haven't
seen any problems from it at all. If you are a member
of a public forum, then you know from the start that
it is a public forum and the membership list is just
that, public. I hvae gotten all kinds of crap from
being on Yahoo groups and the like, but never anything
from KineJapan. I may get some opinions I don't
necessarily share about movies I sometimes don't like,
but I can live with that.:)

Pete

--- Bernardi-Buralli <dburall1 at rochester.rr.com>