KineJapan member list

Rob Schwartz gangamati
Mon Feb 20 00:38:06 EST 2006

Emilio-

No, I accepted nothing but was automatically subscribed to the Spanish list,
and received many, many messages even after I unsubscribed (I figured out
afterward you need to respond to their unsubscribe email, which is a pretty
bad-faith way of doing business, if you ask me).

In short, people were subscribed to their list without consent, maybe you
could take it up with the?.

Best,

Rob