KineJapan member list

M Arnold ma_iku
Mon Feb 20 05:17:26 EST 2006

I've been receiving the CineAsia emails as well, but I didn't notice them at
first because they're all filtered into my bulk mail folder, which I have
set to empty automatically every once in a while. I'm not going to send them
a message to "unsubscribe" because, in my experience, unsubscribing to
mailing lists I never subscribed to in the first place can cause even more
trouble.

I also think #3 is the best option for now. Perhaps in place of periodically
releasing the entire list, it would be useful to just send out a monthly
message with the current number of subscribers and a short reminder that
members can access the directory through the server (but that they're not
allowed to distribute the list if they do).

Michael Arnold