looking for Hirokazu Kore-Eda's documentary on a Korean passing as a Japanese

hahumiaomiao at aim.com hahumiaomiao at aim.com
Mon Jan 2 16:43:54 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have the impression that Kore-eda Hirokazu has a documentary made for TV that is concerned with a Korean passing as a Japanese.  I've been looking for this documentary for a long time, and it just occurred to me that I could have resorted to you much earlier.  So here it is.  Any leads to the film (on VHS, DVD, VCD or computer files) would be extremely appreciated.  I'd prefer that it has English or Chinese (very unlikely) subtitles.  I also welcome information on writings on this film.

Thank you so much!

Yiman Wang