need advice/help

Arslan arslan19 at virgilio.it
Thu Jan 5 06:58:32 EST 2006

Hi minna!
I'm Sara Girardi and I'm an Italian university student.
Right now I'm preparing the thesis for my degree about the director Miike
Takashi.
And here I need some help^^
The big part of my thesis should be the translation of the screenplay of one
of his movie "Audition" but I don't know how to get it! I've already asked
the Japan Foundation here in Italy, but they couldn't help me.
I just wondered if somedoby could give me some advice on how to have a copy
of the original screenplay.

Thank you all and sorry for my poor English^^

Sara Girardi