KCVII Update--Call for additional submissions

Aaron Gerow gerowaaron at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 00:35:53 EST 2006

Thanks to all of you who submitted proposals for KC VII at Yale. We've
been looking them over, but haven't progressed much, what with finals
and the holidays. We'll be talking to those who submitted soon.

But I did want to mention that it looks like we might have a few more
slots for papers than we anticipated, so if anyone out there is
interested, but thought they were too late, please feel free to contact
us now about a submission.

Aaron Gerow
Director of Undergraduate Studies, Film Studies Program
Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University
53 Wall Street, Room 316
PO Box 208363
New Haven, CT 06520-8363