Second-hand DVD shops in Tokyo

Sebastian Henze Hexxagon at web.de
Sat Jan 7 02:43:13 EST 2006

I'd recommend Nakano Broadway Shopping Mall in Tokyo. Nakano ist more in the western part of Tokyo, last stop of the Tozai Line.

Greets
Hexx

KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu schrieb am 04.01.06 14:13:41:
 Hi,   Just walk around in Akihabara area and you'll find more than you can go to.   regards, Max http://stauffen.de.vu   ----- Original Message -----  From: MIKA KO  To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu ; kinejapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:05 PM Subject: Second-hand DVD shops in Tokyo

Dear All

Could any of you tell me, please, if there is any good second-hand dvd shops in Tokyo?

Mika Ko