Ishiro Honda/Obayashi question...

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 12:24:43 EST 2006

Hello!

  Can anybody confirm (or deny) this for me? I'm watching Nobuhiko Obayashi's Ijintachi tono natsu (1988), and I've just seen a face that looks familiar, about 80 mins, 30 secs into the film. I think it's Ishiro Honda; the IMDB lists him in the cast (although it doesn't say what part he plays), and I believe Obayashi has used him in at least one other film. If it's him, Honda plays the old man cooking and selling eels to Harada and his parents. Can anyone help?

  Thanks!

  Jim Harper.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com