Japanese Films for Children

Jim Harper jimharper666
Tue Jan 17 08:39:51 EST 2006

How recent do you need? There were four Gakko no kaidan ('haunted school') films produced better 1995 and 1999, aimed at children. I believe they did fairly well at the box office too, and produced a near-endless chain of related TV  and video spin-offs.

  Jim.

El-Khash Najib <najibjp at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
  Best wishes to Kinejapaners for the year 2006.

I am trying to locate recent Japanese feature-length films
made for children or teenage audiences.

Searching the Internet did not prove that much of a help,
as "Kodomo no Jikan", produced a few years ago kept
appearing over and over again.

I am only interested in none-anime works for now. Anything
comes to mind?

Many thanks for your help.

Najib El-Khash

GANBARE! NIPPON!
Yahoo! JAPAN JOC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE PARTNER
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ganbare-nippon/

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com