TIFF

Rob Schwartz gangamati at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 02:25:53 EDT 2006

this is not good news in my opinion and franky, I take it as an admission
that TIFF is irrelevant worldwide. The overall idea of a Japanese
"International Content Carnival"  is a good one but it should be step up
from scratch as it obvioiusly will not focus on feature films (especially
live action one).