Copyright case/AIP

David Blair blair
Sat Jul 15 17:57:07 EDT 2006

hi Dean,

I have less experience with AIP than you, but from what I have seen I
would tread lightly. The various parts of the "library" seem a swiss
cheese of rights, difficult to make out correctly... for instance the
mid 60's straight to tv stuff is all available, but movies made a few
years before are not.  The famous example is "It Conquered the World"
[-not- pd], and its remake, with same script, "Zontar" [pd].

best,
David

--

Waxweb [revised May 2006]:
http://www.waxweb.org  [see blog on site ]

The Telepathic Motion Picture of THE LOST TRIBES  [in 2007]:
http://www.telepathic-movie.org  [see blog on site]

David Blair
blair at telepathic-movie.org