Japanese 1960s Horror Classics?

Jason Gray loaded_films
Wed Jun 14 12:58:39 EDT 2006

Those Nakagawa releases were produced back in 2000/2001
(without a repressing) which means their numbers are
dwindling. Shops still have them in their database, but
rarely on the shelves. Amazon seems to either have them in
their warehouse or can acquire within a matter of days.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=dvd-jp&field-director=%E4%B8%AD%E5%B7%9D%E4%BF%A1%E5%A4%AB/ref=sr_sp_dp_2_3/249-7272417-2141921

On this site you can get views of the front and back of
the jackets if you click on them:

http://www.neowing.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=235514

Jason

--- Alexander Jacoby <a_p_jacoby at yahoo.co.uk> ?????