Oshii's "Tokyo Scanner" and "Tokyo Vein"

Brian Ruh brianruh
Wed Jun 7 15:04:43 EDT 2006

I'll be starting a short writing project about Oshii Mamoru pretty soon
and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place to get copies of two
short documentaries he worked on, "Tokyo Vein" (????????) and "Tokyo
Scanner" (??????????????).

I know that they're both available on DVD, but I haven't found a place
that sells them online that would ship to the US. (Apparently you can
buy them at the Museum Shop at Roppongi Hills and order them from the
Museum Shop website within Japan, but that doesn't help me right now.)

Any assistance on how I could get my hands on these DVDs would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!

== Brian

Brian's Essential Reading:
Book:     http://www.oshiibook.com