New Publication: Against the Grain

Tom Mes china_crisis at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 06:46:51 EST 2006

Thanks for letting us know about this, Roland. I'd love to get hold of a
copy, because the ATG catalogue was a magnificent piece of work.
Unfortunately the site doesn't mention anything about methods of payment, it
only has an order form that has to be faxed to the AAJ. Do you have any idea
how they normally handle this?

Tom

Midnight Eye
http://www.midnighteye.com