AW: Kumakiri's Filmography

Roland Domenig roland.domenig at univie.ac.at
Tue Mar 14 14:45:31 EST 2006

In addition to the already mentioned films Kumakiri directed in 2003 the episode "Akan deka" of the 3rd "Deka-matsuri" series (Mottomo kiken na deka matsuri), in 2004 the 30 minutes DV-short "Sakagyo" and in 2005 his latest feature film "Seishun kinzoku batto" to be released sometime later this year.

Roland