List reminder

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Tue Mar 21 08:48:52 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

Mistakes do happen, but please do be careful about sending personal
suggestion and we are looking in to it, but always double check the
"To" line in your mail to make sure it's going to the right place. (I
once made this mistake on the list, much to my embarrassment!)

Also, please be careful about distributing copyrighted material on the
list. In general, we ask members not to send mail with attachments
unless it is unavoidable, and to obey copyright and other rules with
what they do send.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html