Japanese Film/architecture research

Trond Trondsen trondsen
Mon Mar 20 22:43:58 EST 2006

:-)

A suggestion to our excellent  moderators could be to set things
up so that the string "[kinejapan]" is automatically added to the
beginning of the subject line, as is commonly done on most other mailing
lists.  The author is then never in doubt of where his/her email
response
is heading. It also facilitates easy filtering, say, for those who
wish to funnel all
kinejapan messages into a special folder, etc.

Trond
http://www.mastersofcinema.org/