Kurosawa Akira Film School

Michi Kaifu mkaifu at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 10:31:21 EDT 2006

Hi, Grady.

I have been reading those articles, too.
Here are some sources, from an entertainment news site Zakzak, with
photos of Nakadai and Nogami.

5/17  Nakadai's resignation and school closure
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/gei/2006_05/g2006051720.html

5/12  Nogami's resignation and the early report
http://www.zakzak.co.jp/gei/2006_05/g2006051204.html

Plus additional...

3/25  Kurosawa School's early info on my blog
http://hogacentral.blogs.com/hoganews/2006/03/kurosawa_school.html

It says that two staff members received some kind of a claim from
outside company and were let go, and Nogami took its responsibility and
resigned as of May 1. (They don't say what kind of claims.)

Nakadai, who was asked by Nogami to work on the project, also resigned
and the school was closed as of May 16.  They have stopped receiving
students' applications.

I love your blog, too!!  Ganbatte kudasai.

Michi Kaifu
Editor, Hoga Central
www.hogacentral.com
mkaifu at hogacentral.com