Kurosawa Akira Film School

Markus Nornes amnornes
Wed May 17 09:57:24 EDT 2006

It's been a while since Aaron or I have mentioned this, so now is a
good time to bring it up again. KineJapan is a public forum AND a
form of publication. There's plenty of great information coming
through, as well as in our archive (searchable with great effort). So
yes, Grady, publish away. It's also protocol, in print and in the
blogosphere, to cite/mention your source.

And one other thing: Kaiju Shakedown is on the public area of the
Variety website and it's really, really wonderful. Everyone should
pay it a regular visit.

http://www.kaijushakedown.com

Or go to http://www.variety.com and follow the link.

I have often thought of reposting (with link back, of course) some of
Grady's posts. Probably should.

Markus