AI NO CORRIDA images/Nippon Connection.

Stefan Nutz nuzumaki
Mon May 8 17:47:04 EDT 2006

As Jasper already pointed out, this was an extraordinary festival with a lot to see and hear.
Great program, interesting guests and nice people who found the perfect place to share their passion for Japanese cinema.
I would definetly recommend this festival to all of you!

To all the Kinejapaners who attented NC 2006:
If you are interested in some pictures i took this year- get in touch (nuzumaki at gmx.net)
There are also pictures showing Jasper and my passion not only for the films, but also for german beer- but i doubt
that everybody is interested in that. :)

best,

Stefan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Harper
  To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
  Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 10:28 PM
  Subject: Re: AI NO CORRIDA images/Nippon Connection.

  That's a real shame- my brother lives not too far from Frankfurt, and I would have cheerfully combined the two missions. I will definitely go next next year however.

  Jim.

  "J.sharp" <j.sharp at hpo.net> wrote:
    ps) Great seeing all the other list members who attended Frankfurt's
    wonderful Nippon Connection festival a couple of weeks ago. This was a
    really nice, friendly event with some fascinating panel discussions and
    guest interviews, and a VAST selection of films to watch, almost
    overwhelmingly so. I strongly recommend anyone who hasnt visited this
    festival yet, undoubtedly the best dedicated to Japanese film in Europe, to
    go next year. You'll easily get your fill of recent Japanese cinema for the
    year. Perhaps other list members have something to say about the event too?

    Message sent using Hunter Point Online WebMail

  http://www.flipsidemovies.com
  http://jimharper.blogspot.com

  24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more