Japanese Silent Cinema in UK?

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Fri Nov 17 09:28:27 EST 2006

Be sure to check out Greg Waller's fascinating online exhibit of
archival materials relating to the US reception of Japanese culture—
including cinema—in print media. (Although his dates are earlier,
it's still quite relevant to your project.)

http://www.indiana.edu/~jia1915/exhibit.html

I know he's shopping for new sites to move the actual exhibit to.
Word is that it is quite fascinating.

Markus