PHD conundrum

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at uci.edu
Fri Nov 17 22:42:29 EST 2006

Anne McKnight now teaches at the University of Southern California.
It's home to another great scholar who writes frequently about
Japanese cinema, Akira Lippit. Also in Super-sunny-CA, UC Irvine has
a number of graduate students working on Japanese cinema and new
media (about 5) within a context of a much larger pool of students
working on East Asian film and new media.
jmh