KJ Youtube Filmfestival

nuzumaki at gmx.net nuzumaki at gmx.net
Thu Nov 23 05:42:22 EST 2006

Studio 4°c is my favourite animation-studio but unfortunately rather unknow in the west. I hope anime-labels will start release some of these outstanding films and shorts on DVD. They definetly deserve it.

Here the trailer to Princess Arete. Even though the animation looks very Takahata-Ghibli-esque, but not quite, the film is very impressive:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kckILs_p1VY

best,

Stefan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------