Re: Mizoguchi's grave

frannyandzoey at infoseek.jp frannyandzoey at infoseek.jp
Sun Nov 26 21:23:10 EST 2006

I'm not sure if anyone has already gave you the Mizoguchi grave (but I assume not according to the message below), so here's the information.

It's located at the Ikegami Daibo Hongyoji and the closest station is Nishimagome station of the Toei Asakusa Line.  The temple's URL (in Japanese) is http://www.hongyozi.or.jp/  and the map is http://www.hongyozi.or.jp/map.htm. Next to Mizoguchi's grave is Hanayagi Shotaro's grave.

Here's a photo of the grave:

haka-sum.jpg

It's a nice area (close to Ikegami Honmonji, where many famous people's grave are located). I hope this helps.

Ayako Saito