Educational Documentaries

Susan Schaffler zansuze
Sat Nov 18 12:14:25 EST 2006

I am located in New York City and am currently seeking information regarding Educational Documentaries in Japan. I have done some research online and have discovered various information regarding NHK educational channel's programs about Asia (Shin Asia hakken; Ajia joho kosaten). I am wondering if anyone knows more about these documentary series, and also if there is any information about how (and if) these documentaries are shown in schools in Japan.

  Any information would help.
  Thank you.
  Susan Schaffler

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new house payment