Fwd: H-Japan (E): Tea Ceremony References

Melek Ortabasi mortabas
Tue Nov 28 00:47:26 EST 2006

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting. I forward this reference request from a
friend. If you have any suggestions for her, please reply to her
DIRECTLY at ksurak at ucla.edu.

Best,
Melek

Dear Colleagues,

I am working on a project on tea ceremony, Japaneseness,
and gender in the twentieth century and am searching for
references to tea ceremony in the popular media (movies,
literature, plays, manga, TV shows, magazines, etc.).  If
you have any suggestions to share, please contact me
directly at  ksurak at ucla.edu.

Thank you,
Kristin Surak

Kristin Surak
UCLA Dept. of Sociology
264 Haines Hall
Los Angeles, CA 90095
USA
ksurak at ucla.edu
http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/soc/grads.php?lid=1391&display_one=1

Melek Ortabasi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Comparative Literature
Hamilton College
Clinton, NY

**Visiting Researcher at The University of Tokyo, 2006-2007**