UK Japanese Film Events

Emma Newbery emmanewbery at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 06:44:25 EDT 2006

That sounds great! I am doing my PhD piece as a critical study into 'Ringu'
in all its varied incarnations (books, films, grafic novels, manga, Tv
series) examining issues of representation and the impact of regional
ideologies and mythologies. Hopefully youe book will be in print in the next
four years and it can help me along!

Emma Newbery BA
Programme Leader
BTEC National Diploma in Media (Moving Image)
Blackpool and the Fylde College