Koji Suzuki`s "Floating Water"

Kerim Yasar kerimyasar at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 10:20:17 EDT 2006

Are you asking for the Japanese or the English translation?

By the way, soliciting illegal reproductions of copyrighted material on a mailing list is probably not a good idea, especially when an employee of Suzuki's English publisher (me) happens to be a member of the list.

You can purchase the Japanese here: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4041880025/sr=8-13/qid=1159885084/ref=sr_1_13/503-2683409-7479928?ie=UTF8&s=books

And the English here:
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Water-Koji-Suzuki/dp/1932234225/sr=8-1/qid=1159885136/ref=sr_1_1/104-7847159-6056762?ie=UTF8&s=books

Kerim Yasar

Dean Luis Reyes <deanluis at eictv.org.cu> wrote: is there anybody out there who can send me Koji Suzuki`s "Floating Water
(Fuyu Suru Mizu)" in a decent electronic version? I´m reviewing the
Walter Salles`s remake of "Dark Water" and I can`t find it.

thanks in advance

dean