Unloved

John Winter john_winter_2005 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 11:10:07 EDT 2006

there is more film in my ass than there is in your entire body, Aaron.  rage on.....

Aaron Gerow <aaron.gerow at yale.edu> wrote:
> Is this absolutely necessary?

It was of course not necessary. As co-owner of the list, I have sent a
warning to the person who sent the series of messages irrelevant to the
list.

KineJapan is a non-moderated list, which means there is no one who
checks all the mails before they are sent to the list at large. I and
the other owners may issue warnings post facto, but this has been a
wonderfully civil list. I think I've only issued 6 or 7 warnings and
maybe removed 2 or 3 people in our 10 year history. But all of that
depends on members managing themselves. Please keep to the guidelines
outlined in the welcome message you all received, one of which
stipulates that messages should be relevant to the topic of the list.
We've been pretty broad-minded about this, but no one welcomes utterly
irrelevant posts.

Thanks,

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html