Unloved

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Mon Oct 23 20:17:55 EDT 2006

I do apologize to all the members of KineJapan for the offensive
comments sent by one member. That member has been removed from the list
and hopefully should not be bothering us anymore.

Again, KineJapan is a remarkably civil list, so I hope new members are
not getting the wrong impression. But I do want to remind everyone that
if problem mails increase (and so far, we only have this one, errant
case), we may have to think about turning KineJapan into a moderated
list. The only way of avoiding that is for everyone to moderate
themselves.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html