KINEJAPAN digest 1954

Jason Gray loaded_films
Tue Oct 31 00:31:34 EST 2006

That must have been why he was so quiet at the post-award
press conf. Didn't see Forgiveness, unfortunately. I was
also surprised "Thirteen Princess Trees" won the Special
Jury Prize. It's a well made delinquent youth drama shot
in HDV, but it seemed more like an MOR Winds of Asia
selection.

Well, until next year...If there is one.

jg