UK Japanese Film Events

Emma Newbery emmanewbery
Mon Oct 2 07:47:46 EDT 2006

Ooo thanks for that, I think I shall be making my way to the Bristol event
as I am planning on doing my PhD piece on Japanese horror. Do you know if
any contemporary Japanese Horror will be covered, especially J-Horror?

Emma Newbery BA
Programme Leader
BTEC National Diploma in Media (Moving Image)
Blackpool and the Fylde College