what the heck was the title?

Steve Cavrak cavrak at mac.com
Thu Sep 28 19:12:55 EDT 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 6:45 PM, Hopkins/Kato wrote:

> I know we're all busy with other more exciting topics, but surely
> someone on
> this list can help me with this simple request? Please?

Hmm. I turned to my friend google and said [1943 japanese rugby film]
and google said,
sound like:

Kiki, Wadatsumi no Koe - Trailer - Showtimes - Cast - Movies - New ...

The film opens with Tsuruya (Naoto Ogata), a modern-day rugby player,
getting clobbered on the field and waking up in 1943, in uniform, and
about to ship ...
movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=245070 - Similar pages