chance to sub five films

Stefan Nutz nuzumaki
Fri Sep 29 04:36:25 EDT 2006

Alex,

The DVD was released in Hongkong by Universe or IVL.. i can't remember exactly. You should be able to track it down at any import online dvd seller. I would recommend yesasia or dddhouse.com. The disc includes English and simplified/Chinese subtitle tracks. If you need only the subs get in touch.
Hope i could be of any help.

best,

Stefan
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Alexander Jacoby
  To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
  Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 7:25 AM
  Subject: Re: chance to sub five films

  Stefan (or anyone else),

  You said Shinji Somai's Wait and See (Aa haru) had been released on DVD outside Japan? Can you tell me where, and with what sort of subtitles, and where it can be bought?

  ALEX

  Stefan Nutz <nuzumaki at gmx.net> wrote:
    By the way, Somai's Sailor Suit and Machine Gun (Sailor fuku to kikanju)
    will be released by IVL on R3 DVD this november.
    If i am not wrong it is the second release of a Somai film outside of Japan
    on DVD, besides Wait and See (Ah haru). Hopefully there is going to be
    more...

    Stefan