Self-introduction and request about Aoyama Shinji

bla blabla genki_ya at hotmail.it
Tue Dec 4 10:22:15 EST 2007

Hello,
my name is Margherita. I am from Italy and I study Japanese language and culture at university. I recently joined this mailing list because I am very interested in Japanese films and directors.
Next year I am going to graduate with a dissertation on Aoyama Shinji's "Eureka", so I am looking for the script of this film. Does anyone happen to have it? Or could someone suggest a place where I can find it?
Thank you very much for your help.
Margherita