Self-introduction/Kinema Jumpo poll question

Frederick Veith notreconciled
Sat Feb 24 15:44:44 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

I was formerly subscribed to the list when I was a student, but have
recently re-subscribed from a new email account after a long absence,
so I thought I'd introduce myself with this query. My name is
Frederick Veith and I work at Anthology Film Archives in New York
City.

I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can find the results of the
annual Kinema Jumpo poll, in English. I've not been able to find the
information anywhere online, but perhaps there's somewhere it appears
in print? I'm particularly interested in the polls from the 70s and
80s. Any assistance would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Fred.