R: R: Well-written Movie Reviews of Chinese and Japanese Cinema

makoto makoto
Mon Feb 26 17:03:38 EST 2007

Dear Jim Harper,

sorry for having been unvoluntarily not polite. Of course I know your
reviews on Flipside Emporium and listed them in my site. Simply I don't
quoted all the reviewers I collected during this time.

Franco Picollo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: owner-KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] Per conto di Jim Harper
Inviato: luned? 26 febbraio 2007 16.21
A: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Oggetto: Re: R: Well-written Movie Reviews of Chinese and Japanese Cinema

I'm not in the same category as Aaron Gerow, Mark
Schilling and the Midnight Eye crew (few are!) but I
do contribute a number of reviews of Japanese films to
The Flipside Movie Emporium
(http://www.flipsidemovies.com). Not blowing my own
trumpet, but it's another place to look.

Jim Harper.

http://jimharper.blogspot.com